Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter 2010 Anime

A new year is just around the corner, and with that comes another new season of anime. Like always, this post is just a list of shows that I'll check out and/or blog for the upcoming season. If you are looking for some actual season previews, there is a list of them at the bottom of this post.

Shows I'll check out:

Dance of the Vampire Bund
I looked at the trailer, and it looked sick and nasty. I don't really care about loli vampires, but gore and action/violence usually gets my attention. Hopefully Shaft won't run out budget and manpower this time (unlike certain episodes of Bakemonogatari... which consequently still isn't over).


... and that's all folks. Yeah, only one pick-up for winter 2010. This is mostly due to a real life circumstance called school, so I am going to cut down on my anime watching more than ever. Besides, there are still three series carried over from previous seasons (FMA:B, Railgun, and Bantorra), so I'm still watching four series in total and therefore not totally out of the loop.

As promised, here is the (longer than ever) list of Winter 2010 anime previews.

- Bokutachi no Blog
- Chocolate Syrupy Waffles
- Darknives
- Ganbatte!
- METANORN
- Moe Moe Rabu
- Rabbit Poets
- Sea Slugs!
- T.H.A.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online