Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Artwork & Random Personal Updates

Nihl Gundam


Haven't posted artwork in a long time due to school. It's another mecha drawing as usual. This was a sketch I drew a while ago (probably during a boring lecture) and I decided to line and color it in Photoshop. Didn't turn out too badly in the end thanks to me using dark colors to cover up my sloppy lines. For my next artwork I'm going to try something different (ex not mecha) , and then I'll work on the blue counterpart to the red ranger I posted a while ago.

As for personal updates, I wrote my last final exams on Thursday, which means I'm now officially on winter vacation. I don't think I aced any of my finals, but I don't think I did too bad on them either. I don't plan on going anywhere during the holidays; just going to stay home and bum around like usual. I'll probably spend more time in my futile attempt to hone my drawing skills. I also plan on playing around with Wordpress and maybe even convert my personal website (which nobody reads) on to Wordpress to evaluate if it's worth the effort to move this blog to a self-hosted Wordpress installation. And lastly, I have to get ready for my next and final undergraduate school term, but I'm going to leave that until two days before school starts lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online