Monday, November 30, 2009

Tenjou Tenge Omake

Instead of a real chapter this month, we get a short omake for Tenjou Tenge. Make no mistake though: this is still Tenjou Tenge, and this means I have no idea what the story was about.


What the...

My pathetic attempt at a summary:
Some pervert, muscle-head teacher who can carry an office photocopier with his erection (see picture above) somehow tricks Aya and Madoka cosplaying as various anime characters. When Masataka arrives to investigate, the muscle-head teacher cosplays as Haruhi Suzumiya and then beats Masataka into accepting him as the Juuken Club's consultant (or something along these lines).


Oh my...
I guess the proper term for this is "eye-cancer".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, this was just a really random and somewhat perverted omake. I don't really understand what this omake was about, and I probably missed all the inside jokes if there were any. I suppose the point is that most people read Tenjou Tenge because of the hot girls, and therefore Oh! great is just catering to what people want. I'd rather take another mind-numbing real chapter then this omake though.

Oh, I wish Madoka would have killed the muscle-head guy. but too bad Masataka (who is wussier than ever) showed up and then got beaten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online