Friday, February 26, 2010

Possible Blog Mascot - Take Two

Blue 07

It took two months, but I finally completed another piece of artwork. In continuation of my attempt to create a team of mecha power ranger girls as mascots for this blog, here is the blue ranger (post about red ranger here). According to Wikipedia, blue is the only color other than red to appear in all Super-Sentai/Power Ranger series, so it makes sense to draw the blue after the red. Blue 07's human name is Audrey, and she is the outdoorsy, active, and talkative type. She likes to tease, especially the red ranger. Primary weapons are two boomerang blades, one large, one small.

This drawing took very long (as with most of my other pieces because I am terribly slow at both lining and coloring), but I'm pleased with how it turned out. Slight improvement over the red one, or maybe I just like the color blue more than red. Blue's left forearm seems a little too long though... wait, I didn't mention that. I can probably fix it, but I'm feeling too lazy right now.

The next one I draw will probably be either green or yellow, because we all know pink is always last ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online