Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring 2010 Anime

Oh right, I almost forgot that another anime season is around the corner. This shows that my blog is in decline already. Anyways, as with before this post is just a list of shows that I'll check out and/or blog for the upcoming season. If you are looking for some actual season previews, there is a list of them at the bottom.

Shows that I'll check out:

Angel Beats!
It's the show not named K-ON that's getting the most buzz out of all the previews I've read. Girls fighting with guns sound good to me. The show is also made by PA Works, the studio that did CANAAN so the animation should be nice if nothing else.

Heroman
I'm watching this show to see if there is any lulz to be had. On the other hand, this is being done by Bones so maybe it'll be one of the sleeper hits of the season... or not.


That's all for the spring 2010 season. Out of the new series for the season, I didn't find anything that really piqued my interest. Maybe I should take this time to marathon some old series and/or pick up stuff from last season. There are tons of "classics" and high acclaimed series I have yet to watch.

Finally, here is the list of actual spring 2010 anime previews from the excellent (not to mention hard-working) blogs on my blogroll.

- Bokutachi no BLOG
- METANORN
- Rabbit Poets
- Sea Slugs!
- Tenka Seiha
- T.H.A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online