Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On to More School...

 (This is not my square cap)


I finally received my bachelor's degree today. Five years of work, all for that diploma, a school pin, and a square academic cap. That's the last undergraduate degree I'll ever get lol. Undergrad was... a decent experience. I spent most of my time studying, so I really don't have that much to say. This is not the end of school for me though since I have graduated studies lined up already. Yes, I'm doing everything I can to put off having to find a job and enter the "real" world haha.

What does me graduating have to do with this blog? Well, for the next two months I should have plenty of spare time to keep up my posting schedule (that is if I don't go on any more trips). Don't really know after that, but this blog should make it to its second birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online