Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vacation Time

I've been bitten by the hiatus bug...


Nah, this is just a real life vacation. I've been posting regularly on this blog since its creation in August of 2008, so it's about time I took an extended break. I'll be gone for three weeks, and since there are no other authors on this blog, don't expect any new posts here until the end of this month. I might update on my personal blog, but I doubt it. I know I'm going to miss the chance to cover a couple of awesome FMA:B episodes, but it's not like the show lacks coverage, and I also have to take advantage of the last extended vacation I'll have in the foreseeable future. I know you'll all miss me... the dozen of you who actually read this blog lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online