Monday, September 21, 2009

Possible Blog Mascot?

Red 06

With many anime blogs having their own mascots, maybe it's time I got in the game too. The above is my latest artwork, which is a girl-mecha-power-ranger character (the red ranger obviously) armed with dual katanas. I refer to her as Unit R-06, but I haven't thought of a proper human name for her and her human name is Naomi. She encompasses the two things that I like: mecha and hot girls. Armored girls are kick-ass. Of course, Power Rangers are pretty awesome too... in a hilarious kind of way. Anyways, Unit R-06 is possible candidate for my blog mascot, but I haven't really decided yet.

Picture was several pencil sketches CGed in Photoshop. It took more time than I could afford, and is probably the best artwork I have produced thus far. I don't know if I'll ever get around to drawing the other rangers lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online