Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall 2009 Anime

A new anime season is knocking on the doorsteps. In fact, the fall 2009 season has already begun. Like always, this post is just a list of shows that I'll check out and/or blog for the upcoming season. Doing season previews seem to be all the rage these days for anime blogs, but I am just too lazy or I can't find the time. I'm still sticking with the misleading title though so I get more hits. There are some links to actual season previews at the bottom of this post.

Shows I will blog:

Queen's Blade: Heir to the Throne
I blogged the last season, so I might as well blog this season. My Queen's Blade posts seem to pretty popular in terms of pageviews, although I think most of the traffic comes of Google image search which actually makes a lot of sense. No one is watching Queen's Blade for the plot lol.

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

The spin-off of To Aru Majutsu no Index, this series promises more Biri-biri and Kuroko in exchange for shoving Touma and Index into the background. Hopefully this will mean less ridiculous hero speeches and pseudo-science expositions, and more action. I peeked at the manga and at least the action seems promising.


Shows I'll check out:

Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra (aka Armed Librarians)
The art looked nice. That's the only reason I'm picking this show over the other "maybe" shows.


So in total I'll be watching three new shows and blogging two of them. There is also FMA:Brotherhood and Umineko being carried over from the summer season, so my anime schedule will consist of five shows, three of which I'll blog. I might start watching another series, but I doubt it since I have school now and therefore I don't have as much time to watch anime. There are plenty of other things I should be worried about.

Finally, as promised, here are some links to actual fall 2009 previews:
- Ganbatte!
- Hyper Parfait
- Random Curiosity
- Sea Slugs!
- Tenka Seiha
- THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online